We have a vacancy currently at our foundry in Bedfordshire.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the production of the required daily/weekly/monthly targets in line with customer specifications, meeting quality and delivery expectations, minimising costs where possible and ensure the required best working practices are maintained at all times.
- Responsible for plant production, meeting customer requirements and maintaining the orderly and productive operation of planned activities.
- Ensure the target productivity level is achieved on a daily basis and update the production plan, on a daily basis.
- Communicate and liaise with other departmental Managers & Supervisors regarding throughput of stock to ensure production targets are met.
- Monitor stock levels of all materials and report details to management monthly.
- Monitor and record details of all scrapped materials and rejects, including cause of rejection, and report monthly to Production Planning.
- Monitor condition and maintain all equipment to ensure compliance with statutory
- Maintain site security.
- Train new employees and maintain/improve skill levels.
- Ensure that the foundry operates in accordance with Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures to ensure safety and well-being of staff, visitors and plant.
- Experience of foundry sand molding techniques is essential
- Understanding of Health & Safety Regulations etc.
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent leadership and man- management skills
To apply please send a CV to Adrian@clementsmarine.co.uk