Clements Engineering propeller shafts are available in a variety of diameters. We manufacture for all leisure and commercial vessels providing our customers with finished propeller shaft assemblies or un-machined shaft materials. All propeller shafts come complete with nuts, tabs and keys.
- F51 Duplex high performance stainless steel
- 316 Stainless Steel for traditional applications
- Other Materials on request
- 20mm – 150mm / ¾” – 5 ¾”
In addition to new products, we also offer:
- Balancing (Dynamic & Static)
- Straightening shafts and brackets
All repairs are scanned, fully balanced and are set to Class 1 as a new propeller.
Here at Clements Engineering we support our clients throughout the lifecycle of the equipment including:
- Engineering specification for propulsion systems
- Attendance on sea trials
- Other ancillary equipment
- Product research and development