Propeller Shaft Support Brackets need to be tough so they can support the propeller under normal load and also able to withstand maximum output of the engine. It is therefore imperative that working loads are understood and the correct materials are used depending on that output. Clements Engineering manufacture propeller shaft support brackets at their UK, Lloyds approved foundry.
- Manganese Bronze (HTB1)
- Nickel Aluminium Bronze (AB2) high strength
- Steel Fabricated
- 20mm – 150mm
- V Type Brackets
In addition to new products, we also offer:
- Balancing (Dynamic & Static)
- Straightening shafts and brackets
All repairs are scanned, fully balanced and are set to Class 1 as a new propeller.
Here at Clements Engineering we support our clients throughout the lifecycle of the equipment including:
- Engineering specification for propulsion systems
- Attendance on sea trials
- Other ancillary equipment
- Product research and development